TERMS OF SERVICE
Access to the website https://coraliediebold-consulting.org (hereinafter the “Site”) and its conditions of use are subject to acceptance without reservation by the User simply because of his navigation on the Site.
Coralie Diebold Consulting,
Single-member company with limited liability to the share capital of 1,000 euros,
Registered at the Paris Trade and Companies Registry under number 833 978 406,
Headquarters located at 118, rue de la Fontaine, 75016 PARIS.
SIRET: 833 978 406 00019
Director of the publication of the website: Coralie Diebold
Editorial manager and editor of the website: Coralie Diebold
Director: Coralie Diebold
Company with social responsibility limited to the capital of 10 174 560 EUROS,
Registered at the Paris Trade and Companies Registry under number 424 761 419,
The head office is located at OVH, 2 RUE KELLERMANN 59100 ROUBAIX.
1. COPYRIGHT COPYRIGHT
Reproduction on paper:
The reproduction of the pages of Coralie Diebold Consulting on paper is authorized provided that the following three points are respected:
• the broadcast must be free
• No changes of any type can be made. The integrity of the documents reproduced must be respected.
• the site coraliediebold-consulting.org must be imperatively and explicitly cited as a source, it must also be mentioned that reproduction rights are reserved and limited.
It is forbidden to reproduce a part or the site in its entirety on an electronic support.
2. THE CREATION OF LINKS TO CORALIEDIEBOLD-CONSULTING.ORG
The site coraliediebold-consulting.org allows the establishment of a hypertext link pointing to its content, provided:
• Do not embed the pages of the coraliediebold-consulting.org site inside a third party site, better known as the deep linking technique. They can only be accessed by opening a window redirecting to the site coraliediebold-consulting.org.
• the source must be mentioned by setting up a hypertext link pointing directly to the targeted content. Any use of this information for advertising or commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. Their use is however authorized for personal, associative or professional purposes.
Websites diffusing information of a controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or that may affect the sensitivity of the greatest number are totally excluded.
3. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with European regulations for data protection i.e. GDPR, we do not collect any personal information without your knowledge, and are in no way ceded to third parties.
The information collected is processed by computer in order to contact people potentially interested in the services and services offered by Coralie Diebold Consulting, or for information and communication.
In accordance with the French law “Informatique et Libertés” of January 6, 1978 amended in 2004, you have the right to access, rectify and delete information about you. To exercise this right, contact Coralie Diebold Consulting by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, mail: 118 rue Jean de la Fontaine, 75016 Paris, France or through the website form : https://coraliediebold-consulting.org/index.php/en/contact-2/
The data collected is intended for studies, services and the communication of Coralie Diebold Consulting. In the context of a contractual relationship and for the proper fulfillment of the mission entrusted, they may be assigned to third parties (service providers, subcontractors, etc.).
In accordance with the RGPD, and for legitimate reasons, you are entitled to oppose the processing of data concerning you.
Arriving on our website coraliediebold-consulting.org, you are informed that a cookie may automatically install itself on your browser. Our system for analyzing data and statistics on our website is Google Analytics. You are anonymous thanks to this tool.
A cookie is a block of data intended to record information related to the navigation of the user, no personal information is collected, thus keeping it anonymous.
By conducting analyzes of attendance, audience, etc., our goal is to improve the quality of the site.
5. RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT
All information on the site coraliediebold-consulting.org, are purely informative and not contractual.
Only the signed and accepted service agreements take the place of contractual commitments from Coralie Diebold Consulting.
Coralie Diebold Consulting can not in any way be held responsible for the content and the existence of other sites if links are created.